The no-load test should meet the following requirements:
1) The lubrication of each lubrication point is normal and there is no oil leakage.
2) The temperature of the main bearing of the mill should not exceed 50 Â°C.
3) The mill runs smoothly and the gear drive has no abnormal noise.
4) The lining plate and each transmission member are not loose.
5) The operation of each department meets the maintenance requirements.
When the idling reaches the specified time, stop the mill operation, carefully inspect all working parts, and tighten the lining bolts to eliminate the defects found.
After passing the empty test test, the load test can be carried out. The load test should be gradually fed until full load. Operate for 10-20 hours after normal feeding.
The load operation should meet the following requirements:
1) Work smoothly and without periodic vibration.
2) The current of the main motor does not fluctuate abnormally.
3) The lubrication points are normal and the main bearing temperature does not exceed 60 Â°C.
4) There are no leakage or leakage of slurry in the bolts, manholes, flange joints and seals of the working parts of the mill.
Ceramic Ball Mill,Automatic Battery Pellet Crusher,Horizontal Spiral Conveyor,Battery Pellet Crusher
Dongguan City Li you machinery and Equipment Co., Ltd. , https://www.gdliyou.com