The most promising fuel cell - Proton Exchange Membrane Battery Prospect: In the future, the most widely used and most promising fuel cell in electric vehicles appears to be the non-proton exchange membrane battery, which is relevant to media at home and abroad. There have been many introductions.
Proton exchange membrane batteries are very suitable for use in vehicles because they are compact and can be operated at low operating temperatures, and they allow the power output to be adjusted and start up more quickly. As the amount of the precious metal catalyst coated on the ultra-thin polymer film of the battery is reduced, the cost of the proton exchange membrane battery is reduced and it becomes more practical.
The factors that should be taken into account for commercial success of fuel cell vehicles The practice shows that any newly-developed alternative product must achieve the following three factors in order to achieve commercial success: technical feasibility (to ensure high quality, low price, and reliable work ), Suitable raw material supply infrastructure (prerequisites to ensure the above factors) and user's approval (market access).
According to various aspects of information, after analyzing and judging and summarizing:
(1) The hybrid electric vehicle is a transitional vehicle in the strict sense. Its technical advancement undoubtedly promotes the fuel cell technology, which is not a so-called "catfish effect."
(2) In the case of fuel cells on cars and public transport vehicles, the long-term plan for both should be to select the type of fuel supply that stores hydrogen directly in the vehicle.
(3) Research and development funds should focus on hydrogen storage technology as much as possible, and breakthroughs in storage technologies will play a key role in promoting the market access and commercialization of fuel cell vehicles.
(4) Unlike the global â€œfuelâ€ of gasoline and diesel on todayâ€™s internal combustion engines, the hydrogen of fuel cell vehicles comes from various raw materials. Therefore, it is necessary to select hydrogen raw materials according to local conditions.
(5) Fuel cell electric vehicles in the transportation industry will first be implemented in the government bus market with high subsidized prices, and it will be possible to occupy a relatively significant market share in the light bus market after 10 years.
(6) Regarding the use of methanol (methanol CH3OH) as a raw material, views differ, and most of them tend to oppose the use of methanol in view of the possible harm to human health and safety.
(7) In the near future before fuel cell electric vehicles occupy a significant market share, regulations and standardization work on hydrogen storage and transportation must be stepped up as soon as possible.
(8) Batteries, motors, and electronic control systems have become key factors that completely replace traditional engines and transmission systems.
The twisting Machine is used for Long Fiber.
Twisting Machine For Long Fiber is very easy to operate, and easy for maintenance.Winding bobbin can be suitable with tube type, electric forming with servo motor, PLC program control electric anti-overlap exactly, avoid yarn overlap,increase the unwinding efficiency of after production efficiency.
Innovative electric driving system,protection system can keep machine with same processing after power off suddenly.
Twisting Machine For Long Fiber
Twisting Machine For Long Fiber,Chemical Fiber Tfo Twisting Machine,Chemical Fiber Yarn Twisting Machine,Yarn Two For One Twisting Machine
Xinchang Jinxing Machinery , http://www.xcjinxing.com