In other words, the development of China Internet of Things (IoT) has always been uneven, and in general it is still limited to technological innovation. In fact, the limitations of the development of smart home has always existed, this restriction exists not only in this industry, but all industries exist, technology is always the key to limit the development of the industry.
Uneven technology development has not yet reached the limit of innovation
At present, the development of China's Internet of Things bubble, the contradictions in the industry gradually emerged. All traditional industries are entangled in the transition and solve the bottleneck of the Bank's development problems, can be described as the front door refuse tiger back into the wolf. Moving Forward Technological breakthroughs can not keep pace with the market and do not move forward. The old market structure is gradually being pushed aside by the new new markets.
The Internet of Things concept of this industry, the scope and products included too much.
To develop new technologies and new industries, especially in industries that are closely linked with people's lives, security is something that many people are concerned about. While the related service experience is important, it is more secure than its privacy. Which one weighs the heavier, the heart of the steelyard has been tilted on his own.
China is not the only country that carries out the development of the Internet of Things. The process of things in the United States is also relatively fast. Because of security problems, things that emerge also make people constantly panic.
In April 2015, a couple in Washington, DC, fell into a state of nostalgia. For a while, their three-year-old son has been complaining about an invisible person coming out to speak to him at night. From the very beginning, they kept telling their children not to talk nonsense until one day they really heard the voice of a stranger coming from a baby monitor installed in the room of their son.
The voice said: "Children, get up, your father is looking for you."
What made them even more horrified was that they found that the photographic lens of the device would still move with them, and then the ghostly voice continued: "See who is coming."
This is just one of the horror stories horrified by the IoT (Internet of Things) device
Why smart home promotion in the ordinary family so difficult?
Xiao Bian for several reasons as follows:
1. At present, except for the young people newly married and newly purchased houses, the electrical market is basically in a state of saturation;
2. Most of the more successful people are in middle-aged or middle-aged age. They need more study on more advanced things, which makes them feel more troublesome.
3. Most people have a certain nostalgia plot, for the new things that appear like the new look, so most of the breath is our eats melon masses;
4. Smart home costs tasteless, in addition to a simple switch intelligence, the rest of the smart home appliances for most of the young people, the burden is relatively large, and cheaper, more features and tasteless, such as a company refrigerator support In the refrigerator can show the food prices near the farms in rural China, there is no national chain of large supermarkets, so can not show Xiaobian will no longer explain.
5. Security risks, the current smart appliances in the network security section has been a problem, as in the previous example. Although a number of options have been proposed so far, the options have been postponed for a variety of reasons. There is a program is to allow home appliances to buy traffic to achieve things, think about their mobile phone traffic a month, I think most of the rural families will not be elected.
6. The ratio of technology costs and purchasing power has become a challenge to open the market.
It is clear that the early stages of the transaction are losing money, because the cost of technology investment is too large. Small companies can not afford this fight. Has been doing low-end products can not always survive. To do high-end and high-end shell, and the lack of breakthrough technology itself.
Relevant security issues are mentioned in ESIM's related programs. In fact, this program not only starts from the development of the industry, but also includes the interests of many enterprises and additional industrial chains.
The United States has some problems with the cloud proposal put forward by the IoT, for example, the company collapsed, causing the cloud to shut down. After the customer bought the company's lock, because the cloud closure led to no normal use open the door to go home. Therefore, the emergence of industry malpractices, making the proposal was splashed on the basin of cold water.
So most businesses and traditional businesses are facing the problem:
1. How to turn the transition? In that direction turn?
2 is to develop or find foreign aid?
3. What is the current technical bottleneck? What kind of thing is the right development?
There is a server shutdown problem in the cloud or in big data, so a semi-physical chip is mentioned in ESIM. Bank technicians have proposed nanochip to solve the related physical chip problem.
NFC, two-dimensional code, Bluetooth 5.0 and so on are a moment of choice, how do we come out of our own industrial development?